Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Vegan Sushi

One day I came home and didn't have time to cook before I had to leave again and I was hungry but not hungry for some of the usual things. Some of the only things I had in the fridge were soy wraps, rice, avocado, salsa, black beans and spicy avocado hummus. I thought, well, I could make vegan sushi! The rice was not made like I would have normally made sushi rice. It was just plain brown rice. I warmed it up and then squished it onto the soy paper in a thin layer.


Then in the first third section of the soy paper put your center items. I used avocado, black beans, salsa and spicy avocado hummus. But you can use whatever you like.




After you layer it you want to take it and fold it over and squeeze. Then roll it and each turn of the roll you squeeze a little till it's all rolled up. Then cut to your desired size, eat and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment