Friday, March 27, 2015

Thank you, Katie!!

A couple days ago my 7 year old son tells me that they are going to have treats this Friday (today) in class. He asked his teacher if he could bring something non sugary for his treat. Now I'm expected to whip something up late on a Thursday night because that's the only time I'm home is after 8:00 pm. Thank goodness for Chocolate Covered Katie! This recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge was so easy and so good. It only made about 3 1/2 little servings so I would suggest you double up if you want more, but my husband tasted it and said, "wow, its sooo rich". He only had half of a "serving".

I put them in these little silicone cupcake liners that we use for their lunches sometimes and then tossed them in the freezer overnight.


The next day you literally peal the silicone inside out and out pops your little goodie. So, no they didn't look all pretty like Katie's picture, but who really cares because the people eating them will be ooing and awwwing. :)  And best of all, no added sugar!





No comments:

Post a Comment